This simple green smoothie recipe is a great way to get some health and goodness into your body. Packed full of healthy ingredients, it’s filling enough for breakfast or great as an afternoon pick me up.
- 1 Cup Raw Greens spinach or kale
- 1/2 banana medium
- 1 Cup Fruit fresh or frozen; chopped
- 1 Cup milk or milk substitute
- 1) Place all ingredients in a blender in the order listed.
- 2) Blend until smooth and creamy. Add a little water if desired for a thinner smoothie.
What You'll Need
- Cutting Board
- If using greens in a drink sounds weird to you, try spinach. You will barely taste it once mixed with fruits.
- Use frozen fruit for a thicker, colder smoothie.
Share this Recipe