The sweetness of fresh mango combined with savory pepper and onion and the zest of lime give this salsa a balance of flavors that are refreshing and crisp. Serve this appetizer with baked tortilla chips or whole grain crackers for a tasty snack.
- 1 mango peeled and chopped
- 1/4 cup green bell pepper chopped
- 1 1-2 tbsp lime juiced
- 1 green onion chopped
- Peel and chop the mango, be sure to remove the seed.
- Cut the pepper and onion into small pieces.
- Mix all the ingredients together.
Source: Iowa Department of Public Health. Iowa Nutrition Network.
Share this Recipe