A simple and delicious salad topped with almonds and dried cranberries for bursts of flavor.
- 12 ounces chicken cooked and dices (1 1/2 cups)
- 1/2 cup vinaigrette dressing
- 1 cup dried cranberries or cherries
- 1/8 cup almonds sliced
- 1 head of lettuce chopped
- Toss chicken, cranberries, and almonds with dressing.
- Serve on a mound of chopped lettuce.
Source: USDA Food and Nutrition Service, Creative Recipes for Less Familiar USDA Commodities Used by Household Programs
Food Distribution Service
Share this Recipe